You Need To Know This:
There seems to be confusion out there about the difference between the carefully weighted #PowerSLIDER by PlaneSWING.com the World’s #1 Swing Plane Trainer & a heavy roller. Here is the definitive explanation.
1. The PowerSLIDER engages the core and bigger muscles that need to be used in the #golf swing
2. The PowerSLIDER helps create “LAG” on the transition and a far more dynamic position at impact
3. The PowerSLIDER has a solid aluminium shaft and will not bend, unlike a roller
4. The PowerSLIDER has a solid hard-wearing rubber sleeve that builds light resistance with a thin film of rubber on the PlaneSWING.com hoop
5. We offer 3 PowerSLIDER options. Standard long (driver to 5 iron), long LIGHT (ladies & juniors) & short (6 – wedge)
The roller is too heavy. Because it moves too easily it fails to engage the core and encourages excessive forearm rotation.
Also because it’s too heavy, the roller gets away from you, often causing a casting from the top of the back swing and often a flipping motion at impact and often as a consequence, a static lower half of the body.
Picture shows PGA Professional Richard Hudson achieving “LAG” through impact.
Do you own a different hoop? Then you need a PowerSLIDER. Email email@example.com or call us direct at UK & Europe: +44 (0) 1604 830880 or USA: +1 800 336 3033. We’ll also part-exchange against your old roller and arrange the postage!